Friday, January 17, 2020

2020


Phew, didn't I just have a long run from 2015? 

It's hard to keep up with what you used to love doing when you have LIFE to do. 

But here I am, discovering and reactivating my old blog when my priority right now is to get started on one of paper for my psychology class. Writing used to be really fun for me. Oh, how I miss it! But writing for work and school is a whole different story. 

Right now I'm just having a writing block for one of this week papers. Every time I'm putting my "critical thinking" cap on, I feel like I'm pulling my hair out. I mean, I should be able to finish this paper by today. Watching Neil deGrass Tyson's class on MasterClass about "Scientific Thinking" should help me a ton with this paper. 

Psychology and Science classes are hard and although I feel like I must be crazy to choose these hard classes, but I know I made the right decision, because I need it. Certainly these classes make me feel like I grow 10 years older.

Anyway, I refuse to sit at my study downstair, I prefer sitting in between kitchen and family room so that I can appreciate sunlight and my green plants all day long. Don't be fool by sunlight. The gusty wind is probably 30 mph and the temp is 29F. Couldn't get any colder than that. 

Here you go, first post of a decade is about complaining how hard my classes are and deep down inside, I'm wishing that it doesn't ruin my perfect GPA. 




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...