Lolz
From Cambodia to Australia...
From me to you...
I silently send you my warm-with-love wishing...
From Cambodia to Australia...
From me to you...
I silently send you my warm-with-love wishing...
From morning till nightMay your birthday be bright
And nicer than ever before……
And as years come and go
May your happiness grow
And your dreams be fulfilled
Even more...
But after all, the only special wish I have for you is,
the distance will has no more for bong pich and you.
Happy Birthday!
At least, I've spent a night to make it, though it's crappy, but hey, I cast my works aside and made it for you! teehee... Making this photos board while wondering if you like it, at least made me happy and forgot my troublesome problems. I promised myself to make you a real big photos board!I know you won't be able to come to see my special post for you since you don't know I have this humdrum blog! teehee

8 comments:
Aww my humdrum-er (lolzzz), why not telling her about your blog or may be send notification about this little post to her e-mail?
Your friend must be very happy. Anyway, Happy Birthday to her with all the bestest to da birthday girl!
Cheers,
Panharath,
I love your humdrum bolg :~)
And your header template is
so beautiful. You've inspired
me to change mine. I will work
on that this week.
Thank u Cheat. :D Let's just say I don't really want my every friends see my blog. I somehow feel a little bit self-conscious. hehehe At least I sent her via facebook. Btw, thanks for dropping by, Ms.Typical Gemini. -Wink-
Thank you Anita.
You can check a link of tricks and tips I follow in order to get some changes.
ii kinda feel da same about letting friends knowing my blogs, so understand you :)
You're welcome! And thank for dropping by my blog too^^
Feel so jealous with this wonderful BD wish and supried, hehehe whatever wish you all the best on your BD Mao:-D May all your dream come true, but don't forget me when your dream come true become a rich woman, hasha
Hehehe you always have this habit. Jealous in everything. But remember this, you and Bong Ny are the best always!
Btw, I want 1 more cup of Um Srey's cappucino she made! It's yummy! It made me stay awake till 5am! And I've done with a lot of works!
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment