It’s so excited. Yes so, so excited. Yet, that’s the way we feel love. I love him so much. He’s the dearest bro. Bong Ny, needless to say, she loves him as the way I do too. But the good thing is that I just felt everyone also like him. By yesterday, I was so happy knowing that every guy in my office also cared about his birthday since they always complained that Bong Ny and I always care about him. My answer simply was, "Come on! He's our dearest Bro."
Umm… btw, I could tell that his good and easy-going personality affected to all of them now. That’s so beautiful when we all love one another like this. I wonder if he knows that he live his life surrounding by affection of love and all that. Ones must live happily everyday.
This morning, Bong Ny and I rushed to put his presents on his chair under his desk and I leaned my tacky scrap on his big iMac. In my heart, I do hope he likes it, because it’s been a week that I spent to make it every night. lolz. Anyway, I really had no idea what to buy. For hundred percent I can’t afford the branded products that he likes using. lolzz I’d love to find something funny and funky instead. No wonder, those toys always become my choice. ^-^ Bong Ny and I hurriedly went to buy cake at Deli Shop in Inter-Con, because we planned to stand at the door to surprise him when he comes to work [He’s regularly at office around 9h-10h.]. But it was out of the original plan. So Bong Thuch, Bong Ny and I went upstairs to lit the candle and then Bong Thuch went down first to switch all the lights off. We went down by singing Happy Birthday Song out loud. Hahahahahahahahaha Happy Birthday to You Bong!
Look, his always-100-years-style- of showing his sexy mouth.
We had a fun time by taking pictures all together [I’m not sure if “ALL” or not]. At lunch, we went to Korean Resto at somewhere around Bong Thuch’s house. In my mind, I was like, “Excuse me??? Korean Food??? Ugh! Kimchi??? Kind of that! OMG!” I somehow find myself hard to swallow those Korean and Japanese foods. BUT, today I changed. STRANGE!!! I feel like Korean food now, especially whenever I happen to used nice chopstick to get foods. Lolz SUPER COOL!!! Feel so nice! Hahaha… CHOPSTICK, I do like it!

1 comment:
Oy! Hav nas pel merl post nis tov! Jong ban ey yum yum eat dé..good time like that it's hard to find. I guess you're lucky to have these people around. [Sigh] Some born great, some achieve greatness, some have greatness thrust upon them!!!
Post a Comment