I sit and think why everything always comes and goes all of a sudden? Unexpectedly, they came as hurricane, but just a blinking eye, it quickly faded away like winds. I gave up. I ignored all. I blew it. And It shivered me. So so low and so regret.
The golden chance of oversea work and the scholarship. I gave up just so easily and now sitting and thinking with so much regret. It's so pathetic. It's too painful. It’s so shivery.And that’s what I used to think, “One thing lead to another, our lives got peppered by so many happenings and one will never really know what is in line until things happen.” And now it happened, and then, gone away.
I just blew the chances.
***
I hate being a loser. I hate being lack of confidence. I hate being a dependent. I hate being so vague. I hate being indecisive. I hate being oversensitive. I hate myself when I’m happy, I’m extremely happy, but when I’m sad, I’m extremely sad. I should be more independent and be able to make self-decision wisely.
No comments:
Post a Comment