Saturday, November 10, 2012

...like milk and water, mingle together.


A good memory keeper or not, I'm still in doubt. But there are things I want to remember for a very long time. The things that someday I can laugh over. The thing that I someday would question myself, "Really?" Like when my bestie told me that I used to have a crush on a gay and I don't remember (I still don't believe her for this). Hahaha. Even my routine--a very particular routine, it's also nice to be remembered. So I do want to remember that I've been drinking milk at least 4 servings everyday like my life depends on it. And yeah my life depends on it.

4 comments:

Prathna Sok said...

*agree* I looked back and said 'Really?' all the time! ;)

Cambodian Daughter said...

When women get old, they lose calcium. I guess it's milk-drinking is good for you now. LOL!

Cambodian Daughter said...

PS: Can you remove the word verification out of your comment box? It's annoying!

Sok Sabay said...

Thank Bebe and thank for your email too.

Prathna Sok: Yeah i bet those were the crazy moments.

N: LOL. I thought I took too much calcium.
Ja, remove hay. Jam mel my inbox, sot ta spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...